When we're troubleshooting an issue, sometimes we may ask you to provide us with a DXDiag report. A DxDiag report is the result of the execution of the DirectX Diagnostic Tool (dxdiag.exe). This report allows us to view your system information which will assist us in identifying the cause of the issue.
1. Press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard to bring up the Run command.
2. In the "Run" command box, type in dxdiag and press OK.
3. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear. Click on "Save all Information".
4. Save the information to your desktop, keep the file name as is.
5. Attach the file to the Support Ticket and let us work our magic.